Well this is my last post for awhile...........Tyee and I leave for our 12 day trip of rafting down the Colorado River. Its my first time to the Grand Canyon, and our first time leaving Jack for more than 1 night. He will be with both his grammies in the best of care, but we will miss him to death!!!! I'm sure he will have a great time with the two women who love him more than anything. Unfortunately, my pics from the weekend involve Jack's first official goose-egg/bruise on his forehead! He was also having fun trying on my new river hat! I hope everyone has a wonderful couple of weeks.
Monday, June 23, 2008
We're Outta Here!!!
Posted by Kate Harpster at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have a fantastic trip! We hope to see you when you get back to Portland.
Have a great time!
Post a Comment