CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day Tyee and Dan!





Jack has the MOST amazing father, and he likes to tell me about it every day when we look at daddie's pictures on the fridge. Tyee spends an hour with Jack each morning before work, playing, eating, and usually doing morning diaper duty. Then each night they get another hour together for bath time, jammies, bottle, stories, and bed. I knew Tyee was going to be an amazing father and I love watching him with our son.

I had no idea, however, what an amazing grandfather my dad would be. Jack adores him to no end and even calls him "PA" when he see him, or any other older looking man from a distance :> My dad does things with Jack that he never even did with his own kids!!!! He feeds him, changes him, and his right down on the floor to laugh and play the day away. I never would have imagined the bond that has formed between these two. We are looking forward to Jack taking his first official combine ride this summer during harvest.

I love my Ty and love my dad............thank you both for everything you do for our Jack.

3 comments:

Jack/Gooz said...

Wow - I'm super dumb. Just realized that you commented on my blog and blogger sent me an email. man, don't you just wonder where all those brain cells went? I swear, I do stuff like this 100 times a day. Anyway, my email is azla.harrington@gmail.com - send me a note and tell me where you're living in Portland. Would love to hear your insights on Portland neighborhoods these days.

gaga said...

thank you, katie, for sharing these delicious moments.
"life according to jack" is FULL of love, adventure,
family, and nature. both you and ty are fabulous parents...may you celebrate your goodness with hugs
and kisses, daily!

The Finholm's said...

That's so beautiful! I love your post on the daddies! Jack is blessed!