CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy First Birthday Jack Weston






The big day came and went........what a success and such a great time!!!! We had a Puppy Party for Jack's first b-day this past Saturday. It was a great few days..with Jack's grammie Deb and his uncle Jed who flew all the way up from California to celebrate and help. Tyee and I could never have put the party together without all the help from Deb. We made "pup" cakes, barbecue, and had lots of family and friends over. Jack had his first official "sweet" and loved it and was extremely blessed with tons of amazing gifts. I must admit it was pretty overstimulating, but Jack hung in there like a true mature one year old :> It was so wonderful to have most of the people present who have helped us through this exciting and demanding first year of Jack's life. I remember his birth so vividly and knew this little man would change our lives forever!! Thank you Jack for being you and we can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays!

2 comments:

Ali and Andy said...

We wish we could have been there to help celebrate! Happy B-day Jack! CUTE cupcakes :)

Tracy said...

Happy birthday, Jack! I hope you had a great day ... it looks like tons of fun!