CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

We're Here!!





I have been such a bad blogger this past week or so because I was on my death bed!!! I came down with a very nasty cold and sinus infection and could not do much of anything...but I wanted to chronicle some fun times we had last weekend. Our good friends Ali and Brady came over from Redmond again and stayed the night this time. Even though poor Brady was getting sick, he was still a sweetheart and he and Jack had a great time together...chasing each other around, hiding in Sophie's kennel, sharing binikis and bottles (and believe it or not, Jack has not gotten strep yet!). But the cutest thing they did was stand at the window sill and laugh and giggle at each other. It was so funny!! They look so different size wise, it definitely looks like Jack is "looking up" to Brady.

0 comments: