To end our wonderful and busy weekend, we had the chance to see two of my best girls from the college days and their two kids each. Kami has two beautiful girls Gabi and Gracie, and even though Jack and Gracie look the same size, she is actually 4 months younger! Carolyn has two beautiful boys Colton and Wyatt and they are great too. Between the four girls who were pretty unseparable in college (me, Steph, Kam and CJ) we had 6 little ones....times have changed quite a bit since those days in the Gamma Phi bike shed. I miss them so much and wish we could all raise our kids together. We just have to make sure to do lots of little trips for everyone to see each other.
Monday, June 9, 2008
A visit with the girlies!
Posted by Kate Harpster at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We wish we could have been there for the "reunion"!!! We miss you guys... maybe we can get together again when we head out west in August. Tucker and Lily would love to see all the kiddos!
HI! It's Azla (or I guess, Ghazaleh). I couldn't figure out how to email you back?? How did you find my email off my blog? Anyways, I love this posting on the Shed! Ha! If people had any clue what all went on in there! So fun to see your blog and YOUR jack. Funny that his name is Jack Weston Harper. I have a Jack Webber Harrington. JWH!!! Whooop Whoop.
Also crazy that you live in Portland. Adam and I will be moving back to Portland (both grew up there) in the next year or so - San Francisco is a little much for this lifestyle. It would be fun to have the Jack's meet at some point. What part of Portland do you live in?
Ok - a lot for a comment - sorry, Azla
Post a Comment