Well, I don't even know where to start...I can not believe another month has flown by!!! The most notable change in our baby girl's life is that she is MOVIN MOVIN!!!! She loves to roll all over the place, sits by herself, and has even started commando crawling a bit. Jack continues to be her greatest motivation, and when he is in the room, she does not have eyes for ANYONE else. She is constantly grabbing for him and trying to mouth him :) She is eating well, started solids, and likes most everything so far. Her sleep has gone to pot (I am convinced because I bragged about it last month's birthday post) and she awakens anywhere from 4-6 times a night, eating for one of those times. But, with that sweet face of hers and huge brown eyes, it is hard to stay annoyed for long :) She is generally still very mellow and has begun to babble more and blow lots of raspberries. She is average for weight, low percentile for height, is measuring 90th percentile for her head! She LOVES her daddy and her auntie Moo, and does not like it when Moo tries to take a shower and not pay direct attention to her:) On a much more shallow and superficial note, it is becoming more and more fun to dress her because she actually has a neck and upright trunk and all clothes look so dang CUTE on her!!! I love my Elie Maitland and everyone that meets her does too!
Monday, January 25, 2010
My 7 month old baby girl
Posted by Kate Harpster at 3:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe she is already 7 months old!! So cute!
Love those thighs ; )
dearest e,
sorry to say but you, sweetest cutie pahtootie, have inherited your gaga's thighs alright! you are destined to dance, cheerlead and hike a lot!
xo
Post a Comment