CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Little E is Six Months!!




My wonderful cousin Mary reminded me that I was due for 6 month Elie update, and I am embarrassed to admit that I almost missed it. I mean, I was very aware that she turned 6 months old on Dec. 26th, but forgot to blog about it. I continue to be utterly amazed by our little girl. She has the SWEETEST nature, is so low key, resilient, adorable, and changing by the day. She is sitting for up to 2-3 minutes at a time (with really close supervision). reaching and grabbing for everything in sight, teething like a beast with no visible teeth yet, babbling up a storm, pushing up on her hands and scooting backwards, rolling to her side and back, and on and on. She has a couple of giggle fests each day, one usually due to Jack and one elicited by mom. I feel so sad that she has had to go through some tough times with her bladder issues, but of any baby she can handle it. She sleeps from about 6:30 pm to 3 am, is up for one feed, and then goes back down until 6 am. She is the EASIEST baby to put to sleep, I literally just lie her down (I am knocking on wood right now!) and she does not make a peep. Eiie would prefer to nap ON someone, and some afternoons I can not resist just holding that sweet baby on my chest ( aunite moo does it too :)). She still loves the bath, and has started to eat some pears and brown rice cereal. I don't ever want this special time with her to end.

3 comments:

Stacy Simon said...

Happy 6 Months Elie! You have such a sweet soul and beautiful smile! I'm so glad I got some cuddle time with you over the holidays. Before we know it, I'll be taking you shopping and for mani/pedies. Can't wait! XO

gaga said...

just think, elie sweets, i will be able to wish you a happy 7.5 month birthday in person and i promise, we will celebrate! (shhhh, don't tell your mommy or daddy (-:

The Moores said...

Elie, you are such a sweet, adorable baby! We love you so much :)