We took Jack to the University of Portland basketball game on Saturday night and it was a blast!! As most of you know from my other posts, we have a b-ball lover on our hands (which I am pretty dang happy about) and we wondered how he would do at an actual "big" game. He seemed to love it, clapping and shouting "Go!!" whenever he could. We only made it to the third period because of a tired little boy, but I would not take back that experience for anything. I can't wait for more!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Jack's First College Hoops Game
Posted by Kate Harpster at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Go Zags!!! Katie, you better know where your loyatlies lie when you go to the Portland v. Gonzaga game. I will not allow Jack to be a Pilots fan.
GO PILOTS!! I love that Jack is going to Pilots games!!!! I just have a feeling they are going to be his favorite team :) Love you!
I'm super impressed you're already taking our b-ball lover to see college hoops. Go Zags!! I see a future Kennel club member on our hands. Maybe I'll get him a beer bong for his 18th bday so he can start practicing. J/K :) Love you!!
Post a Comment