This past weekend I had 2 days full of class...it was a wonderful opportunity for me to learn more about spinal cord injury and an opportunity for Tyee and Jack to spend lots of alone time together. Of course they had soooo much fun, no fussing or tantrums, just 2 days packed with fun. They shopped, cooked, played, and laughed. I am so thankful they do so well together and I never even think twice about leaving Jack with his dad. Thanks again babe!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Weekends with Dad are the BEST!!
Posted by Kate Harpster at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm with you lady - we are pretty lucky to have such great husbands and dads! So cute!
dads like you, ty, are the best!!!
jack will always have such great
memories of "just you and his sweet
self" to remember all his life, too.
what an ingenious way to incorporate
jack in the kitchen so you can "both"
prep. (at first i thought you bought a
new high chair!) can't wait to blast
you "3+" with hugs and kisses. soon.
xoxo-momma-mia-gahgah-deb
Post a Comment