CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Here Comes the Messies!!





Now that Jack is getting a little older, I am trying to come up with lots of different "projects" to keep him busy. If we are outdoors, I have NO problem letting him get as messy as possible, but indoors I must admit its hard for me! Nonetheless, I think its extremely important for him to get lots of different tactile experiences, so finger painting here we come!

3 comments:

Kristin Peterson said...

I hear you... I'm a little nervous of the mess too! I should do more of those activities. Good for you!

Meg and Chelsea said...

I hope you let Jack give Sophie a big hug when he was done with his painting.

gaga said...

great big gobs of juicy, grimey, gopher....hey, wait a minute...wrong song for finger painting!!! i love it! as a suggestion, besides covering the floor, i keep a tall bucket or container filled with clean water (you will need to dump and refill often) nearby with plenty of rags that can be washed. then, each time jack wants to change colors or clean off his hands, it is another fun activity to dip into the water and "washy washy". when i do this with roxie, we use her easel. i love the artist in you, katie, as you give jack the support to be creative! xo g.g.