Here is a video from my little basketball man!! We have been taking advantage of the beautiful weather and heading to the park!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
My Hoopster
Posted by Kate Harpster at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random musings on our growing son and daughter.
Here is a video from my little basketball man!! We have been taking advantage of the beautiful weather and heading to the park!
Posted by Kate Harpster at 2:40 PM
4 comments:
I can't believe how old he is! He is such a good talker! I miss you all and love you.
That made my day!! I've been having computer problems all day. I finally got on and went straight to your blog....well after Facebook of course :)
wow! jack you are d' man! soon the scouts will be
swarming you. "oh the hoops you will shoot!"
mmmmwah smootches and huge hugs,
gahgah
Wow - he has changed so much!!! When are you coming to visit? The boys need a scrimmage! :) Miss you tons...
Post a Comment