CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

What a Week






I know everyone in my life who is a parent told me how amazing the first year would be in terms of development, but I never expected such changes on a daily basis! This week Jack has done so many HUGE and NEW things in my eyes...

~He is now signing and using a verbal approximation for "more" with each bite of food I give him and when he wants me to read, and RE-READ and RE-RE-read his favorite books

~When I ask for him to give mommy a kiss, he leans in to me with a full open mouth and plants one on me!

~ He is cruising on anything that is stationary or moves...including walking along the walls

~ He is saying "ma ma ma ma ma" constantly, I honestly think purposefully at times like in the morning

~ He is constantly problem solving and able to play independently for long periods of time

I am not trying to brag or be annoying, I just want to document these for myself too!

Here are a few pictures from our week! Hope everyone is well.

1 comments:

Ali and Andy said...

Jack's definitely a stud muffin! Keep up the hard work little man!