CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Thank you to a wonderful daddy





Since I know Tyee checks this blog lots to, I had to take the opportunity to thank him so much for all he does to help me take care of our son. Jack can be challenging at times, and this past weekend he was teething like crazy, and VERY crabby. Tyee came in to save the day, take Jack out to play and eat dirt :>, and calm him down. They were together LOTS this weekend as I had to run, work, and take some time for myself. I love my boys very much and am so lucky to have them!! (and our girl Soph too!)

3 comments:

Shahnaz said...

Coussens? Is this you???

Ali and Andy said...

I'd say Jack is pretty lucky to have BOTH Kate and Ty as his parents. Good choices Jack!

gaga said...

yes, ty is a wonderful daddy and you, katie, are a wonderful mommy. jack chose well!!! thank you for creating this beautiful visual scrapbook. it allows me to feel as though i am with you, physically, and that is "a good thing!" can't wait to see you again soon.
xoxoxo