CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

LOTS of catch up!!






I have been horrible lately with my blogging....between working, not sleeping, and these two adorable yet BUSY children, I have not had a moments peace it seems like! I even thought about giving up the blog for a bit, but then remembered how much I enjoy looking back over it, and that some of my and Tyee's family check it every day. SOOOO..... first are some adorable pics of Jack and Elie.....with Elie on the major move, these two are side by side most of the day. Jack is super sweet probably 80% of the time with her, the other 20% he is over it! But I think that is pretty good considering I was pretty awful to my siblings. We have had tea parties, lots of fun in the bath, and park time together.

2 comments:

The Moores said...

Hi Kate-
Don't even think about giving up the blog :) We love seeing pictures of the kids. These are so cute. You can tell that they absolutely adore each other!!

gaga said...

oh yes, please never stop! your words and pix are oh so appreciated.
look at your gorgeous babes...oh yes!