A couple of weeks ago the four of us traveled down to the Bay Area for Tyee's 10 year business school reunion. We each took a kiddo and flew down separately.......Elie and I spent a day/night with the Simon's and Jack and Tyee spent a night with his friend Ryan in Napa. Then we all joined together in Palo Alto and stayed at a hotel close to the Stanford campus. The weather was beautiful, the kids did not sleep, Jack got a huge goose-egg on his head from a fall, and we got to go to a wonderful carnival on campus! The highlight was Saturday night when my best friend in the entire world (Stace of coursre :)), her husband Justin, and his sister Dee, took care of the kids so Tyee and I could attend an adult only dinner. We were so grateful to the Simon's and think they would do great with a family of 3 kids!! We are still trying to deal with lots of sleep issues, but had such a wonderful time seeing our friends and introducing Jack and Elie to everyone.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Family Trip
Posted by Kate Harpster at 1:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So great to see you guys!! We had a fun time babysitting Jack and Elie. I loved cuddling with E and negotiating with the master negotiator, Jack Harpster! I'll never forget him falling asleep in my bed to 'Stella got her Groove Back'! :)
Post a Comment