CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Jacky Moon

















Well, I know it's LOTS of pics....but it's been WAY too long ...sorry loyal followers!!! This post is dedicated to Jack....my little Jacky moon, who has been up to so much!! As you can see, he finished some swim lessons with dad, got a new fish "Red" with his gaga, has been riding his bike a ton, had a ball at the art factory, and is just as cute as ever. He continues to evolve into such a loving, smart, and outgoing boy and I am so proud of him. He talks incessantly, can be very challenging at times, loves and gets frustrated with his sister (mostly loves:)), and wakes up too early! Jack tells most strangers "My mom is Kate, my dad is Tyee, I am two and am going to be three on my 3rd birthday, my dad has whiskers, and my mom and dad are the boss of me" I swear...verbatim! We could not possibly love this little "hugaroo" any more than we do.

2 comments:

Stacy Simon said...

That kid cracks me up! "My mom and dad are the boss of me!" HA I can't wait to see him over Easter and give him a big hug.

Ali and Andy said...

For some reason I totally teared up reading this. He is getting so big and we are so proud of him too! I so wish I could record all of the funny things they say - those will be so fun to look back on someday!
BTW - we expect a Harpster visit soon...