CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Prayers for Elie


Just a quick request to some of my loyal followers (Jeddie, gaga, John and Clarie, and all of my wonderful cousins and their kids, and if there is anyone else!) to say a quick prayer today for Elie. To make a very long story short, she has to go to the hospital today to have some pretty scary (scary to me) procedures done. Her illness a couple of weeks ago turned out to be a UTI/Bladder infection so she needs to have some stuff done (a kidney ultrasound and VCUG--you can google it if you really want to know :)) to make sure that she does not have something going on that puts her at greater risk for more. I know this is the right step and trust our pediatrician with all my heart, it is just so hard to watch our baby girl go through this. I know she won't remember, and this is for the best, but to be honest I am fearful. I know ELie is strong, smart, happy and can get through anything....she sent me a signal that she needed to come out 3 weeks early! Annie is coming over to help take care of Jack while Tyee and I take her to Emanuel this morning. I will keep everyone up to date, as everything will be fine!!!! Just sneak a thought up to God for us today around 11 am. Thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course we will pray for her as well you guys. Let us know if you need anything. We love you!

Anonymous said...

All love to your angel. Prayers for strength to Elie and you and Tyee and Jack. You are extraordinary parents, and as such, you suffer much when your children hurt. This is a mystery now, but there will be answers, and we are here to support you in any way you need. Lean on us. Love, John and Claire

Kristin Peterson said...

You are all in our thoughts. May strength and peace be with you. Hugs and kisses to Elie! Hope everything went well.

Molly said...

I hope everything went well yesterday. I am sure Elie did great. Praying for some answers for you guys and for good health for Elie! Merry Christmas!