CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Could it already be 5 months!!!???





Soo sorry for the delay in blogging.....long story...kinda funny...kinda not...more to come on that. In the meantime, I missed posting about Elie's 5 month birthday a couple of weeks back. She has been growing growing!! She is now 15.2 pounds, just got over her first major illness (fever of almost 103), and is teething like a maniac! She is laughing daily when she is not sick, smiling and talking a ton! Chelsea tried to tell me the other day that she was saying "mama" and I laughed, but indeed of her various coo-ings, ma ma ma ma is one of them!! She is sitting on a flat, hard surface for about 10 seconds by herself, still does great with tummy time, and continues to LOVE LOVE her brother. He makes her laugh, gives her the bink when she needs it, and is such a wonderful big brother. Elie loves her two days a week of special alone time with auntie Moo, where she gets held all the time and gets to nap in the sun on the couch :) She is definitely NOT sleeping as well as she used to, getting up at least 2 times to nurse and trying to charm her way into our bed, which usually works. I love her dark brown hair and huge brown eyes and she has even been sneaking into her first pair of Uggs that aunite Annie gave her. We could not ask for a more beautiful and wonderful daughter and son, and I can't believe by next month's birthday she may be sitting and eating solid foods.

3 comments:

Amy Guse said...

These pictures brought the biggest smile to my face. She is so sweet!!! I am so glad you finally updated your blog. Did you get a new camera?

The Moores said...

Oh my gosh - she is so cute. I just want to kiss her through the computer screen :) I'm hoping you have a new camera!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute I could cry with joy it is so cute I like your blog a lot
Sara hearing