We had quite a week last week.....dad (aka Tyee) was out of town for a few days for business so it was mama and the kiddos! Thank god auntie Moo and Chelsea came to help me out.......the kids were actually really good. Jack is SOOO good with his baby sister and we hope it lasts for a long time. We finished the long weekend off with Tyee back (thank god) and a long hike in Forest Park as a family and a wonderful dinner done Tyee-style....lobster risotto, fresh caprese salad from the garden and poached pears over ice cream for dessert. Wow...I am a lucky ducky :>.
Monday, September 7, 2009
J and E
Posted by Kate Harpster at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi Kate! I love the hat on Elie... Your dinner looks delicious! When is Tyee going to open a restaurant so that I can eat his food every day?? I want to reach through the computer and take a bite :) I miss you guys - we need to catch up soon.
Post a Comment