What another wonderful month it has been!! Our little lady continues to amaze us and we fall more in love with her every day!! She is the SWEETEST baby I have ever laid eyes on, and except for some screaming freak-outs in the car, she is basically perfect. She loves to watch her brother play and smiles at him all the time. She wakes up each morning with a smile on her face and loves to coo and giggle at us. She sleeps through the night, naps a lot during the day, and loves to be outdoors just like her brother. What a lucky family we are!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Elie is Three Months!!
Posted by Kate Harpster at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Elie, you are such a shining star! I agree with your Momma, you are as
close to PERFECT AS CAN BE. Your sweetness is evident. Your happy nature will serve you well in life. I love and miss you "more!"
Post a Comment