CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our Weekend






It was a great family weekend, lots of time at our house, eating in the backyard and chilling out together. We all went to the downtown Hillsboro Fourth of July parade and I forgot my camera! Jack hated the parade unfortunately, but loved the all day barbecue back at my parents house with our family and friends. So far, Jack has still been WONDERFUL with his new baby sister and I could not ask for a better second baby!

4 comments:

gaga said...

"if only"...and then i look at your blog (that continues to be oh so fab) and feel as though i AM with you guys afterall. counting down now! only 4.5 more days to go until i can love you up in person. xoxoxo

Stacy Simon said...

These are the sweetest pics Kate. You are glowing with your two adorable kiddos! It's amazing to see! I love you so much and miss you and the kids terribly. I must plan a visit home very soon. Tell Jack that "CiCi" says hi. :)

Kristin Peterson said...

I love that first picture of you and the two kiddos... precious! We loved seeing you guys - finally! And Jack is not a bully... they did just fine and I think it's harder on you than any one else. We would love to see you or have you stay with us if you come down this way! Keep up the great work mama!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog Ellie is so cute and Jack is too sara