CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Jack and Elie




Wow...I could not have imagined our son welcoming his sister any better than Jack has done. He is so extremely gentle and loving with Elie and I feel so lucky to have captured these moments on camera!! We are only on day one of the kids together, so I won't hold my breath, but it fills our hearts with pure joy to see this.

3 comments:

gaga said...

not only are these babes the cutest i have ever laid eyes on but the photos are eye candy! katie, i think you could be a pro photog if you so desire. xoxo

Meg and Chelsea said...

Oh my god Katie, those are the most precious pictures I have ever seen. They are beautiful. I am so happy for you all and can't wait to come hang out with the whole fam.

xoxo- Chelsea

Tracy said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Life with two feels like a real family. She is beautiful!