this shot is a real winner. wonder where he gets his intensity and ability to go for "it"? whether it is a jelly bean or b-ball, jack is sure to score!
I am a new (ok almost a year old!) mom who is OBSESSED with taking pictures of my baby. I am the paparazzi that will not leave him alone. I needed a great place to document my efforts and share Jack with the family and friends that live far away from us.
4 comments:
Katie, That is an amazing picture. He is adorable and I cannot wait to hear/read and see pictures of the fun he and his little sister will have.
best picture ever!!! i just love it!!
this shot is a real winner. wonder where he gets his
intensity and ability to go for "it"? whether it is a jelly bean or b-ball, jack is sure to score!
wow that is a great picture!! who took it?!?! ;)
Post a Comment