CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our little Mia






This is a new blogging record for me.....3 posts in one day!! I just have so much to share....of course of my Jack, but also my adorable niece, Mia. Jack and I traveled up to Seattle for a night to spend time with the Coussens. Jack was in love with Mia, most of the time :> Uncle Matt came by and had dinner with us, and brought Jack ANOTHER huge Christmas gift....his first little ATV..doesn't he know I work in rehab and will never let my son on a real one of those things!

2 comments:

Meg and Chelsea said...

They are so cute together!!! Mia's little smile is so cute!

gaga said...

family memories...so many loving moments and look at the coussen (harpster) couzzies ! what dolls!!!
thank you for continually sharing these precious days
with me and all the many, other peeps who love you.
xo deb (gahgah)