Jack continues to shock and amaze me....we were driving home from a short and dreadful trip to the mall, and we passed by one of our beautiful local parks which happens to have about 16 basketball hoops and courts outdoors. Well, Jack was looking out the window, pointing and shouting "bassball bassball". Being the mom who felt guilty about taking my son to the mall, I pulled over and we ventured out into the brisk 45 degree air and "shot" baskets for 40 minutes. We were the only people around, but Jack was so serious about his basketball. He aims for the ten foot hoop and is able to shoot it up about 3 feet tops...I sense that we have many more afternoons out on the court together which is great with me...I love and miss basketball! I, of course, did not have my camera for this precious moment, but snapped some make-up pics at home. I could not love my little boy any more than I do right now!
We also received some new stockings in the mail and it finally put me in the Christmas spirit!!!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
My Amazing Little Man
Posted by Kate Harpster at 4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
oh katie,
jack sure does have game!
as always, you keep me drooling for real smootches.
soon! xoxoxooxo d.
Post a Comment