CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Last Days of Summer






We decided to take advantage of the last few days of sun and each lunch outside yesterday. I can't believe this will be Jack's second summer to fall transition, which is my favorite time of year! Now if we could just get him to stay up a little bit longer at night we could go to a high school football game...something Tyee and I have been wanting to do. We have to go cheer on our local Jefferson Democrats!!! I bet anyone that knows me would be cringing right now :>:>

Jack is becoming such a big boy. I mean he might as well be getting ready for his senior prom.......well maybe not that old yet, just old enough to start drinking out of a cup, becoming obsessed with books, and talking more and more. After having name for everyone else in our lives, Jack is FINALLY calling his dad Da Da and running to give him hugs any chance he gets. It's pretty sweet.

1 comments:

Kami Miller said...

Hey Kate,
Jack is as cute as ever! Looks like you guys have had a fun summer! Miss you!!
Take care,
Kami