CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy 3rd Anniversary To Us..


Tyee and I had our 3 year wedding anniversary yesterday and in true "old married couple" form, we will celebrate on Friday because Tyee was out of town on business. But nonetheless, he surprised me with the MOST gorgeous boquet of flowers and a wonderful card. We have had quite an adventure-filled 3 years and I could not have asked for a better partner in parenthood and life!

3 comments:

Ali and Andy said...

Congrats! We love you both and we love you even more together!

Happy Anniversary!

Amy Guse said...

Thank you for updating your blog so often!!! It makes my day to see new pictures. Happy Anniversary!!! Three years has flown by. It was good to see pictures of Shap too!! I bet Jack was adorable as usual showing off for him :)

The Hodgson Family said...

Congrats Kate and Tyee! Hope you have a nice *night out* tomorrow.