Thanks to Tyee and Gaga the great, there was a beautiful barbeque and quiet celebration for our Elie Maitland. I just could not "do" another huge birthday party and figured this was the last time I could get away with it!! We had yummy food and cake, and great company with family and some neighbors. Deb made all the decorations and the yummy cake. It was so great, as usual, to have her up to celebrate with us.
Monday, July 25, 2011
Elie's Second Birthday
Posted by Kate Harpster at 5:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Deb did such a great job with the decorations :) I love Elie's hat! I feel like it was just yesterday that we had her baby shower at our house, and now she's TWO! She is such a sweet girl!
thank you for the compliments and hugs, k & t! you are so right, trish-dish... it was just yesterday when we were ALL toting little babes in our arms. (now, look at 'em?!) xoxoxo
Post a Comment