CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Times With My Babes




alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5585175145937476418" />






It feels like it has been a very long month.....lots of change and transition for me. I officially changed jobs, and am no longer a part-time OT at Emanuel, which most of my friends and family already know. I am just "on-call" now, and that is not much work at all. This was a very difficult decision for me, as I LOVED my job and did it for the past 10 years. I was faced with a difficult decision...choose more time at work (like almost full time) or no work. I had to choose the no work option for my family. Tyee reminded me that when we first met I said I never wanted to be away from my kids more than I was with them. I have really had to keep that in mind, and in perspective. I am lucky enough to be able to work every now and then, on-call, and still be with my kiddies when they are very young. Sooo the pics here are of some great times we have had since our lives have changed a bit. Some fun times with our friends (the Hoovers) and hikes in Forest Park. I know I will look back fondly on these times and hopefully never regret my decision about work!!!

1 comments:

The Moores said...

Hi Kate! I love how you take the kids hiking - you definitely won't have regrets about staying home more with the kids. Having extra money is nice, but it sure can't buy the things that are most important. Hope you are enjoying your new job.