CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cutiest Cutie Pie




Thats some mom lingo for you...for my Elie. Tomorrow is my first day back at work and I have very mixed feelings. I am so sad to leave my precious baby (babies...Jack too, but he has been going to "school" on Mondays and Wednesdays) but I love my work. Elie gets to stay home with her auntie Meg, and I wouldn't do it any other way!!! I have already had lots of tears, and I am sure I will tomorrow as I bike commute to work in the freezing cold!

3 comments:

The Moores said...

Best of luck on your first day back to work. Elie and Jack will be well taken care of, and you'll get a nice a little break :) Thanks again for letting us have your kids for a few hours this weekend!

Anonymous said...

You are a great mom, Katie. Your kids are in great hands, and you will get to do something else that you love. And that will make you an even better mom. Enjoy your first day back!

Ali and Andy said...

Kate - she is one of the prettiest babies I have ever seen...