CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend





We had a great weekend. My mom and dad had sleepovers with Jack and his cousin Mia, and Tyee and I went to the Oregon football game. The ducks won, and the day was gorgeous! This late fall weather has been amazing and Jack has been so happy.

4 comments:

Amy Guse said...

Jack looks so perfect!!! What a happy boy. He looks in heaven at grandma's house.

Meg and Chelsea said...

He looks so old!!!! I cannot believe how long his hair is! Please do not cut it before I get back! Those pictures made me miss him even more than I already do and I didn't think that was even possible.

gaga said...

oh look at you guys...happy ducklings (okay, there
are a couple of beavers around too) with such beautiful babes. thank you for posting and sharing
these fabulous moments. mmmmmwah!
gah gah d.

Stacy Simon said...

OMG Mia and Jack at the same time - it's your mom's absolute dream. Jack is so flippin cute Kate. What a little munchkin.