CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Green Pepper and Marker Boy





Kind of a random mix of objects, but thats life with a toddler! Jack picked some of the last remaining "live" veggies left in the garden and tried to eat the green pepper like it was an apple. Pretty hilarious.....he took about 3 bites and spit each one out, but he would not let go of that thing!
Jack has also decided that he would like to try out his art skills, and sure enough after turning my back for less than a minute, he had markered all over his face! We were dying laughing and luckily they were washable markers. The key with all these things is the experience right?? not the mess???

1 comments:

Amy Guse said...

Katie...he looks so old in these pictures. He is getting to be such a big boy!! Good job on posting pictures. I know I am slacking. I promise I will post some pics soon. Love you!!