CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

God Bless Grandpa Chuck



Unfortunately, Tyee's grandfather and Jack's great-grandfather, "Grandpa Chuck" passed away one week ago. He was 93 years old and lived a very full and happy life. Tyee and I flew down to Orange County for the funeral while Jack stayed with his Grammie M. Thanks to my mom so much for always being there to help us in every way. We attended a beautiful ceremony where loved ones were able to recall many wonderful times with Grandpa Chuck. We will miss him dearly and think of him often in heaven. We are so grateful he and Jack had a chance to meet each other.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. It sounds like he had a full and wonderful life.

Ali and Andy said...

That's a pretty special 4 generation picture! Not all families are lucky enough to capture that...

Love you guys.

The Finholm's said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. he sounds like quite an amazing person...and you guys were blessed to have him in your lives!